BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat with WoundHEAL® for Hospital & Medical Professionals
Features and Benefits
- Stops bleeding fast; reduces blood loss.
- Turns into a sticky gel upon contact with blood and exudates to seal and protect the wound.
- Prevents contamination.
- Forms transparent seal to easily monitor the wound.
- Stabilizes wound for long-range transport of prehospital traumatic injury bleeders.
- Will not irritate the wound (pH balanced with 100% natural plant-based); fully biocompatible.
- Promotes healing in a moist environment for proliferation of tissue growth.
- Is easy to remove with sterile water or saline without disrupting blood clotting, and leaves no residue in the wound.
- Is sealed in light-weight, waterproof packaging that is easy to carry anywhere.
- Remains effective (long shelf-life) even in extreme environments.
- Is cost-effective, requiring less materials and time to stabilize wounds.
BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat with WoundHEAL® is a next-generation, advanced hemostatic and wound healing matrix used by hospital and other medical professionals. It is fully biocompatible—derived from etherified sodium carboxymethyl cellulose—so will not irritate wounds. Upon contact with blood and exudates, BloodSTOP iX quickly activates the intrinsic coagulation cascade, accelerating clot formation and forming a protective layer that creates a natural moist environment to promote healing. The woven matrix transforms into a transparent gel which adheres to any wound and can be continually monitored without disrupting blood clotting.
BloodSTOP iX has European Union CE Certification for implant surgical and surface use, including when used with anticoagulant medications. BloodSTOP iX currently has US FDA clearance for surface wound hemostasis.
|BS-iX-27||0.5″ × 2″ (5 × 5 cm)||24 pc/box|
|BS-iX-14||2″ × 2″ (5 × 5 cm)||12 pc/box|
|BS-iX-15||2″ × 4″ (5 × 10 cm)||12 pc/box|
|BS-iX-17||4″ × 8″ (10 × 20 cm)||12 pc/box|
|BS-iX-20||2″ × 14″ (5 × 35 cm)||12 pc/box|
Size Suggestion: 0.5″ × 2″, 2″ × 2″, 2″ × 4″, 4″ × 8″, 2″ × 14″
- MOHS Surgery (tumor removal)
- Surgical removal of unwanted or precancerous moles and growths
- Laser resurfacing
- Face lift and rhinoplasty (nasal reconstruction)
- Breast reduction surgery
- Female breast lift or augmentation
- Body lift
Dental, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Size Suggestion: 0.5″ × 2″, 2″ × 2″
- Root canals
- Tooth extractions
- Dental implants
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Periodontal surgical wounds