LifeScience Plus, Inc attended the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium to showcase BloodSTOP iX revolutionary woundcare dressing. This symposium is the premier scientific meeting for the Department of Defense for healthcare initiatives. LSP focus was to draw interest of BloodSTOP iX to the Burn and Intensive Care, Forward Surgical Care, and Joint Trauma Care attendees.
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Heals 5-month-old Chronic Ulcer Wound
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Used in Baby Tooth Extraction and Successfully Achieved Hemostasis in Soft Tissue Wounds in the Gums
- LifeScience PLUS Has Received Its NPI Number
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Used on Conservative Implant Surgery Site
- Testimonial: BloodSTOP® iX Saved Our Dog’s Life