LifeScience Plus, Inc attended the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium to showcase BloodSTOP iX revolutionary woundcare dressing. This symposium is the premier scientific meeting for the Department of Defense for healthcare initiatives. LSP focus was to draw interest of BloodSTOP iX to the Burn and Intensive Care, Forward Surgical Care, and Joint Trauma Care attendees.
- LifeScience Plus will be exhibiting at the American Burn Association 53rd Annual Meeting: Virtual 2021
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Successfully Achieved Hemostasis in Tooth Extraction
- BloodSTOP®️ iX Used on Dental Implant Site
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Heals 5-month-old Chronic Ulcer Wound
- Case Study: BloodSTOP® iX Used in Baby Tooth Extraction and Successfully Achieved Hemostasis in Soft Tissue Wounds in the Gums