Without a doubt, one of the hardest things about being a mom is seeing your kids get hurt. We all know, it’s just one of those things that happens and there is nothing you can do about it. However, we recently got to try out a new product that is actually very cool and very helpful for parents. BloodSTOP is a product that resembles gauze, but is actually an agent that helps to stop bleeding. When BloodSTOP is applied to a wound, it quickly absorbs blood and other bodily fluids.It helps to form a gel that helps to seal the wound, and it also promotes a healthy environment for wound healing.
This really is a cool product, I had never seen anything like it before. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Easy to use
- Acts fast
- No animal-derived material
- Active bleeding control over traditional gauzes
- Painless upon application and removal
- Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to wound surface
- Adheres to the wound without the discomfort of adhesives
- Easy to cut, pack or layer to fit the wound
- Safe for all age groups
- Single use sterile packaging, several sizes
If you are a mom like me who worries about your kids getting hurt, this is a great product to keep on hand for those times. This product is also great for on the job injuries, and I have been sending some to work with my boyfriend, as he is always getting hurt at work. BloodSTOP even works great for pets! You can check out some more info about BloodSTOP at: https://www.lifescienceplus.com/bloodstop/general-gauze.
To read this article on Flip Out Mama, click here.