BloodSTOP® iX in Hospital Applications – USA
In cases where sutures alone are not sufficient to achieve hemostasis, or clotted surfaces of surgical incisions may be re-opened, BloodSTOP® iX can be cut, packed, formed or layered to quickly control bleeding so surgeons can attend to the procedure at hand.
Multiple pieces can be placed on a wound site to stop wide area bleeding. Unlike cauterization, BloodSTOP® iX eliminates negative impact to tissue. Its reliability and fast-acting nature frees up the surgeon to focus on the operative task at hand with the confidence of knowing that bleeding is under control. It can easily be rinsed away with sterile water or saline.
- Acts in under a minute
- Easy to use
- Universally conforms to wound surface
- No animal-derived material
- Remains in place without adhesive
- Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to wound surface
- Safe for all age groups
- Single use sterile packaging
- Cost effective