LifeScience Plus, Inc attended the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium to showcase BloodSTOP iX revolutionary woundcare dressing. This symposium is the premier scientific meeting for the Department of Defense for healthcare initiatives. LSP focus was to draw interest of BloodSTOP iX to the Burn and Intensive Care, Forward Surgical Care, and Joint Trauma Care attendees.
- GSA Awarded Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contract #V797D-70261 to LifeScience Plus
- LifeScience Plus will be exhibiting at the 50th Annual American Burn Association Meeting in Chicago!
- LifeScience Plus and AB Atoma bring BloodSTOP to Sweden
- LifeScience Plus, Inc attended the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium
- Check out what Dr. Amjad has to say about BloodSTOP iX on plastic surgery