LifeScience Plus, Inc attended the 2017 Military Health System Research Symposium to showcase BloodSTOP iX revolutionary woundcare dressing. This symposium is the premier scientific meeting for the Department of Defense for healthcare initiatives. LSP focus was to draw interest of BloodSTOP iX to the Burn and Intensive Care, Forward Surgical Care, and Joint Trauma Care attendees.
- Burn Injury on Wrist, Treated with BloodSTOP iX
- Poison Ivy Rash Consumer Testimonial
- Invitation to the 12th Asia Pacific Burn Congress and Private Dinner
- Clinical IV Poster 504 was awarded Best in Category for Wounds using BloodSTOP iX at 51st Annual Meeting of the American Burn Association!
- 1st Annual LifeScience Plus International Sales Meeting