BloodSTOP®iX Advanced Hemostat, WoundHEAL®and Trauma Matrix for Military and Law Enforcement
Public safety organizations such as police, paramedic and fire departments need safe and reliable medical products they can rely on in emergency situations when every second is important. Police departments must ensure their officers are equipped to respond effectively in situations that may require emergency first aid, having wound care products on hand to administer quickly to incident victims until a medical team arrives.
BloodSTOP®iX Advanced Hemostat, WoundHEAL®
About BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat, WoundHEAL® and Trauma Matrix
BloodSTOP® iX is a
Its water solubility allows for easy removal through rinsing without disruption of the clotted wound surface. BloodSTOP® iX exerts its pro-coagulant activity by activating the intrinsic coagulation pathway, accelerating clot formation.
- Rapidly controls bleeding, reduces blood loss, life-saving
- Upon contact with blood, transforms
toa sticky gel to seal the wound
- Battlefield use. Creates a protective layer to prevent contamination
- Conforms to any wound, sticks to wound for long safe transportation
- 100% natural, pH balanced, biocompatible, non-irritating
Water soluble, easily removed with sterile saline
- Leaves no residue in the wound
- Light-weight waterproof packaging, easy to carry anywhere
- Long shelf-life, very
Pre-Clinical Study on BloodSTOP® iX Trauma Matrix
A pre-clinical study examined BloodSTOP® iX Trauma Matrix’s effectiveness in stopping arterial hemorrhage using a standard military and FDA approved battlefield extremity wound model. Results of the swine study showed that BloodSTOP® iX achieved a 100% survival rate, compared to a 80% survival rate with the current product used by the US Military.