BloodSTOP® for Consumers
Easy to use
BloodSTOP® products come stored in sealed packets and ready for immediate use. Convenient strips can easily be cut to fit a wound, packed in a nostril in the case of a nosebleed, or layered for larger cuts or scrapes.
Fast-acting and Effective
When BloodSTOP® comes in contact with blood, it forms a clear gel that seals the wound with a protective transparent layer, stops bleeding fast, and creates an environment for wound healing.
Made of natural plant cellulose, BloodSTOP® looks and feels like gauze, but it’s more. BloodSTOP® is biocompatible and, unlike common adhesive bandages, non-irritating to the skin. BloodSTOP® rinses off easily and painlessly with water, without disturbing the wound.
Advantages and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Acts in less than a minute
- Safe for all age groups
- No animal-derived material
- Active bleeding control over traditional gauzes
- Painless upon application and removal
- Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to clotted surface
- Adheres to the wound without the discomfort of adhesives
- Easy to cut, pack, or layer to fit a wound
- Single use sterile packaging, several sizes